The DGI comes with everything needed to implement distributed algorithms for power device control in the smart grid.
- Real-time scheduling for execution of distributed algorithms using an integrated round-robin scheduler (CBroker Reference)
- Automatic detection and configuration for DGI processes. The DGI automatically manages groups. Every module receives a list of available peers to use for executing algorithms. Updates are pushed to each module on change. (Group Management Reference)
- Device management and integration with PSCAD and RSCAD/RTDS simulations (RTDS Adapter)
- Physical devices can be easily integrated by implementing our Plug n’ Play protocol (Plug and Play Adapter)
- Casually consistent global snapshot capturing. This can be used to capture the state of a smart-grid using a method that compensates for latency. (State Collection)